Terms of Service
- We are Civil Networks Limited ("we", "our", "us", "seller").
- Our "services" refers to all online website, server, game-server, voice communications, file-hosting or other services, including but not limited to this payment website panel which we provide.
- The "Item(s)" or "Digital Item(s)" available for purchase from us refers to any digital non-physical item listed for purchase in our store, and the subsequent deliverable you receive to your account(s) upon purchase.
2. Acceptance of this policy
- By using our services, which includes but is not limited to the purchase of digital items from the "Civil Networks" community, on our store or elsewhere, you agree to these terms.
- By accepting these terms you agree you are of the age 18 or over.
3. Contacting us
- If you wish to contact us for technical support, you can contact us by visiting https://www.civilnetworks.net/community/misc/contact.
4. Our Services
- All purchases made through this panel are in exchange for digital non-physical items with no physical product delivered.
- By purchasing items from us, you agree that the purchased items may be available for a limited time.
- You agree upon the discontinuation or disruption of our services, purchased items may become unavailable for an indefinite time, during which no refunds or compensation will be available to you.
- The discontinuation of our services leading to the loss of purchased items does not entitle you to disputing or charging back these purchases.
5. Your Account
- The security of your accounts used to make purchases, receive purchased items or maintain your presence on our services is the sole responsibility of you.
- Should you lose access to your accounts and subsequently lose access to items you have purchased from us, for any reason, including your accounts being compromised, you are not entitled to any refunds or compensation from us.
- In order to purchase items from us you must provide valid payment information (e.g credit card, debit card, PayPal login credentials) through our payment panel.
- By making a purchase through our website you agree and authorize the payment method(s) you provided to be immediately charged for all fees applicable to your order.
- When you provide payment information to us you represent that you are the authorized user of the card, PIN, key or account associated with that payment and you authorize us to process your payment with our chosen third-party payment processors for any fees incurred by you.
- We may require you to provide your address or other information in order to meet our obligations under applicable tax law.
- If payments you make are held or delayed you agree to not receive your purchased item(s) until the held/delayed payment is fully processed.
- We may modify your virtual items as our services are modified and upgraded over time. Should a modification occur you understand the modification may include substantial downgrades, upgrades, replacements or removal of items which you have purchased in the past.
- You are not entitled to refunds, disputes or charge-backs for any payments made to us, since you have been made aware of the potential modifications which may occur.
7. Refunds & Disputes
- By purchasing digital item(s) from us you agree that you will never attempt to charge-back, dispute or request a refund for your purchase, or request refunds via PayPal charge-back.
- We will never offer refunds for virtual item(s) purchased from us, unless we determine an error or other issue(s) has occurred preventing your item(s) from functioning correctly, and a clear effort to bring the issue(s) to our attention has been made by you.
- In the event of a refund for an accidental payment (for instance, a player purchasing £1,000 of virtual item(s) when they meant to purchase £10 worth), we may refund the payment at our sole discretion, minus a 5% administration fee to cover the cost of the transaction fees we are charged. We are not obliged to offer a refund in this circumstance and nothing in this clause shall be taken as implying such. By purchasing an item from our store you agree to take all reasonable steps to confirm you are making the correct purchase.
- Should you attempt to charge-back or dispute a payment via PayPal, your financial institution or otherwise, you understand that your accounts and access to any or all of our services may be restricted or removed immediately. You also understand that we may restrict or remove your access to any purchased item(s) if an attempt is made to charge-back or dispute any payment made to us.
7B. Right of Withdrawal and Refund for European Union customers
- This Condition 7B only applies to European Union (“EU”) customers.
- EU law provides you with a right of withdrawal on distance and off-premise sales (i.e. this agreement between you and Us). This can be excluded for digitally provided content once the content is provided to the end user. The EU statutory right of withdrawal ends 14 days after you purchase or (where you have provided the appropriate consent and acknowledgement) the moment you start downloading the content and services for the first time (whichever is sooner).
- We are obligated to inform you of your EU right of withdrawal in detail, which you can find in Schedule 1. If this Condition 7B should in any way differ from Schedule 1, the terms in Schedule 1 shall prevail.
- You understand that since most products available for purchase from us are digital content which is not supplied through a tangible medium, you will lose your right of withdrawal for most items available for purchase from us. Furthermore, upon first use of any digital item(s) purchased from us, you withdraw from your right of withdrawal.
8. Rights of the seller
- This condition 8 is not a complete list of all rights we hold over other services and systems operated by us.
- We retain the right to modify items in any way at any time after purchase is made for any reason we deem necessary. Modifications to item(s) could include but is not limited to: upgrading or downgrading the item(s), adding or removing features from the item(s), changing cosmetic appearance of the item(s) or removing the item(s) entirely.
- We retain the right to restrict or remove your access to any of our services should you break these terms or any other rules by which our services operate under.
- We retain the right to restrict or remove your access to any purchased items should you break these terms of any other rules by which our services operate under.
- These Terms and Conditions may be modified by us at any time, therefor you must read these terms before every purchase to ensure you are aware of our latest agreement.
9. Other terms
- You may only transfer your rights and obligations under this agreement to another party if it is agreed upon by us in writing.
- These Terms are between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of their terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. However, we and you will not need the consent of a recipient of your gift of a Product to cancel or make any changes to these Terms.
- Each paragraph of these Terms operates separately. If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity and enforce-ability of the rest of this agreement. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of the conditions are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- If we do not insist you perform any of your obligations under these terms, or if we fail to enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, it does not mean that we waive our rights against you, or that you are exempt from these obligations. If we waive any obligations by you, we will only do so in writing, which does not mean that we automatically waive any subsequent obligation by you.
- These Terms are governed by English law. Therefor any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
Schedule 1 – Right of Withdrawal for EU Customers
- This Schedule only applies to EU customers.
- As a user of the Website domiciled in an EU member state, you have the right to withdraw from any purchase on the Website without giving any reason.
- For any digital content purchased online, you have agreed upon checkout that the withdrawal period will expire 14 days after you purchase such digital content or when you start downloading or using the content for the first time, whichever is sooner.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision in writing by email to withdraw from the purchase by an unequivocal statement.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- If you exercise your right of withdrawal, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which We are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- The statutory right of withdrawal is not applicable as regards the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with your prior express consent and your acknowledgment that you thereby lose your right of withdrawal.
- Ancillary Services: In order to access or use the Products purchased, You may need to access or use ancillary services provided by third parties (such as servers, games clients etc). Access and use of these ancillary services may be subjected to additional terms. We recommend that you locate and review any such terms, as You agree any such terms, or your disagreement with such terms, will not affect or otherwise alter this purchase, and you acknowledge that no refunds will be given after the Purchase is made under any circumstances.